23 February 2007

Scrapbook Sisters DT Gallery




Scrapbook Sisters Design Team Gallery is up and looking Lush!
I really loved the kit as it was full of things that I'm sure those girls knew I'd lurve- 7gypsies, 3bugs, Rusty Pickle and stuff to alter. I spent a fun weekend creating, getting inky, painty and having a thoroughly good time!
I had the chance to play with an alterable fan for the first time along with acetate images so that had my creative juices flowing as wll as the Tim Holtz Distress Ink flying! So pop over to Scrapbook Sisters and have a gander at their gallery there's a wide variety of products there for your inspiration.

1 comment:

Mellie said...

I LURVE thenew art and the fan booklet its gorgeous. HMMMMM another site I now must go and look at! Will I ever get off of this computer today!