16 March 2007

Scrap-a-go-go Day and Dare 45.

Dare 45 is up 'An Interview with...'
For this I asked my kids and 'Dh' what they liked about each other and what their fave thing to do was. All comments were positive and some made me chuckle. It was actually a ovely thing to record and I highly recommend that you be brave and ask your loved ones direct questions once in a while- their answers are most revealing and lovely to record for the future! Kind comments written down can also be waggled under people's noses should the need arise!!

Woo-Hoo my first kit from Scrap-a-go-go arrived today and mighty fine it is too- lots of lush Daisy D's papers and Hamly Studio overlays- I'm gonna have fun playing with that!
As the kit comes in a YELLOW pizza box I got and even more bewildered look from the Parcel man than usual!!!!

Layout Materials
Patterned Papers: La Foofala : Rusty Pickle
Other: Tags, Distress Inks, 7gypsies Stamp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely smily pictures of all the family and what a antastic record too. I adore the sticky tape holding down the pics. Graet work hunny!
Love Karen/Archi x