28 August 2007

A True Friend

I was very honoured to be asked by Correna to submit a LO for the A True Friend blog - a blog that celebrates our pets.
Having become a pet owner recently I admit I was nervous about scrapping my first LO of Willow!
Of course I say pet owner like WE own Willow but as time goes on I suspect that the opposite is true!! Note for example WHERE Willow has made herself comfy!! Should one of us sit down it seems to be an open invite to become a doggy lounging post for Missy W!!!
I captured this lovely moment of Willow relaxing on 'The Blonde One's' lap, something they both enjoy! Soon after Willow was fast asleep and snoring contentedly- now that's trust!

Patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Gretel; Basic Grey Recess.
Other: QuicKutz dies and Finale Grande alphabet; Ranger Paint Dabber; Chipboard Frame; Autumn Leaves stamps.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for coming to play on A True Friend! Love your page and of course Willow!