26 December 2008

Family Fun!!



Woo-Hoo I hope you all enjoyed Christmas!! I know we had a lovely time here in the Old Oak Tree!! Today is a quiet day for us all *sigh* so nice!
Here's my first LO I've done since August! It shows some of the madness of when we all descend on my Big Sis and her family! Although Sis was still suffering with the lurg we all had a goof laugh and exchanged gifts!!
Happy Crimbo!!!

Supplies Used
Lots of bits and pieces really!
Tim Holtz style tag made with Stamper's Anonymous Santa stamp and Distress Inks
7Gypsies Papers
October Afternoon Paper
MM Papers
Grungeboard and Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Journalling Tickets
Jenni Bowlin Journalling Tags and Calendar
Prima Journalling Notes
Braid
QuicKutz Revolution 12" dies
Glitter (of course!!)

1 comment:

jean said...

great layout