17 November 2009

Went scrapping...

....on the 8th to a lovely place up on the hill near Whipsnade zoo- spectacular drive up there!
Had a great time with my mate Archie and did some scrapping. Met a nice lady called Jackie (sorry if I've spelled that the wrong way!) who told me I looked like a certain Katie S-J *grins* hope you didn't mind my teasing, I've not been mistaken for myself before!!

Scrapped a couple of layouts and made a mess with the Hermafix- I got it all over my photo as one point! *tuts*



Magnolia papers and Embellishments from the Slice



Cosmo Cricket papers and stickers and QuicKutz Nutmeg font.

1 comment:

Jacqui. said...

Hi Katie....I don't mind the teasing and I did feel a bit of a twit anyway.
Love the clip of your dogs (poor hungry things)and my own little dog started barking when I played it. lol.