23 January 2010

Award- thank you!!!


Thanks to Lyzzy for giving me a blog award-*curtsies*
AND thank you Soo glad you too love glittery Berlingos!!

Here are the rules
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
5. I am not such a stickler for rules if you are like me: do as you please with it!!!


OK I'd like to give this award to Nicole Maki our own PerkyNihilist as I LOVE her work and she's one brave lady!
To another Bombshell Kas- she's always full of excellent inspiration!
To FrenchieJo as I love her cards!
Debbie for being a crafting stick of dynamite!


OK 10 things that make me happy!
1. Bright blue sky and sun a' shining on a frosty day!
2. Anything covered in glitter!
3. Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice cream!
4. Stripy Socks!
5. Snuggling!
6. Making something crafty!
7. Driving!
8. Walking round the park with the Beagles and hearing the birds singing.
9. Watching those first green buds appear on the trees cos spring is coming.
10. Long summer evenings in the garden.

No comments: