26 October 2010

Halloween Bombshell Blog Hop!!!

Hi there!!!
If you are Blog hopping then you would have come to me via Anita Marie's Blog- Australia to England in seconds- LOL how cool is the cyber world??!

So if you wanna play and see what Bombshell goodies you can win pop over to the BOMBSHELL BLOG for all the details.

Well I LURVE Halloween so I made a whole lotta Halloweeniness with ma Bombshells!!



First of all I made a Martha Stewart inspired Halloween lamp which you can see HERE!


Then I did some Transfiguration spells on my Bombshells to turn them into Halloween characters.
Here's Man's Ruin a brewing in some evil potion!!






Supplies:
Man's Ruin & Holiday Accessories stamps
Sizzix Ornate Label Dies
Sizzix Ticket Die
Tim Holtz Ticket Stamp
Roses, Ric-rac, Glitter stickers
Purple glimmer mist (home made!)
Copics

Next I transformed Sugar Daddy into a Fierce Were Wolf- well he has a 'Fierce' outfit!!!



Supplies:
Sugar Daddy Bombshell Stamps
Cherry Pie Graveyard and Moon Stamp (background)
Sizzix Ornate Label Die
Sizzix Tree Die
Quickutz Bat die
Blackbird Patterned Paper
Copics
Distress Stickles


Lastly I weaved a spell on three Bombshell beauties to create a Trio of Trouble for a Halloween wall hanging!



Supplies
Bombshell Angel, A Pirate's Life, Butterfly Queen , Holiday Accessories Bombshells
Blackbird Patterned paper
Martha Stewart Cobweb Punch
Purple Glimmer mist (home made!)
Beads and Ribbons
Copics


Next hop over to see Meredith's fab blog-  and KEEP HOPPING!!!


If you missed any blogs along the way here's your Bombshell Blog map!!




Bombshell Stamps Blog
Alaine
Alison
Cheryl
Kelli
AnitaMarie
Katie
Meredith
Kapree
Kathi
Kas







Happy Hopping!
Love,
GlitteryKatie x

17 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

Your bombshells are terrific!

Kas said...

All the projects are wonderful. The lamp is awesome too. I also love how you have them all displayed!

Alison said...

So many awesome cards! My fave is your Tri of Trouble! I may need to borrow that idea! ;}

ldfdesign said...

all of them are awesome! but the wolf is my favoriate! faboulous job!

Anita Bownds said...

wow awesome i love all your creations they all are fantastic....hugs Anita

Kathi said...

You sure rocked your Halloweenieness. ROFL @ that new word.

I love them all. That lamp is great!

I forgot about the wolf. He's perfect for Halloween...

Yeah. Your cards are fabulous. But then again, they always are!!!

Kathi said...

Me again.

Just wanted to let you know that I now NEED to get the Sizzix tree and some "baubles".

You are going to get soooo much out of your T!m class.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! These are fantastic! Gonna CASE the Man's ruin card for sure! xxD

" M " said...

wow! Those are all so cute , I love the sugar daddy with the tree , thats my favorite. : )

kaos said...

Niiiice - bombshell is the perfect name!

Thanks for taking part in the first Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
kaos

Stitchinwitch said...

Love all your projects especially the fierce wolf.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

You absolutely rock girlfriend!! Every single project is gorgeous and SO inspiring!! I love the trifecta gals hangin' out together!! Just dazzling!!!

Hugs!
Meredith

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow, Katie! I love each and every one of these! You are far to clever turning each image into a Halloweenie image...LOL!!! Great way to give those bombshells a ghoulish workout ;D

Alaine said...

All of them are wonderful. Especially love the three ladies!

KC said...

these are all wonderful! I especially love the bombshell witches!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fabulous Halloween cards love the style Katie. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog hugs Pascale

~ Sophia ~ said...

This is just soo cool! Love the lamp... and that Trio-card...mmmmm...yummie!!