2 November 2010

Recording the work!

So as you know I've had a quilting Bee in my bonnet this year - excuse the quilting humour there, anyway...I decided to record the quilts in my scrapbooking as a reminder of the work, fun and reception they have had!

This is my daughter, her quilt and as ever a Beagle!!! Whenever a quilt appears, magically so does one of the Beagles!
Paper is the gorgeous Webster's Pages with some Tim Holtz Sizzix dies and a bit o' glitter!

The Layout for my Son's quilt was naturally less fluffy mostly due to the face he pulls in the photo!
Papers are Prima, Webster's Pages and Cosmo Cricket tags with a Bombshell Stamp Skull!
So don't forget to use your scrapbooking to record all your crafting endeavours it's part of the journey after all!

Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie
XXXxxxxXXX

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

these are so sweet and gorgeous Katie!!

Love them!!!

Hugs!
Meredith