5 December 2010

Bombshell DT Girls FIGHTING.......

....for your vote!!!
The Bombshell DT girls were challenged to design a project using the very first set of Bombshell Stamps they ever owned and it's up to YOU to vote for your favourite HERE!!!





I have a fab lady here in England, 3dJean who is dead arty and luckily runs her own lil online shop.
One day she advertised that she had some new stamps in stock 'Bombshells'.
Well I've never been a cutesy stamps girl- no bunnies in bonnets for me, so when I saw the Bombshells i was in LOVE!!!
This was December 2008 and I asked my lovely 'DH' if he could possible get me a set for Chrissy that year.
That was how I came to own Retro Cowgirls :D 

I love my Bombshell Stamps and was so excited to be chosen as a Guest DT member in 2009 and then a full time member later that year!

I work for a gorgeous boss who loves tattoo art and caters to those of us who want something MORE than cute for our cards and crafts!
I am part of a team with the most talented bunch of wenches in the crafting hemisphere- I tell you they scare me into trying harder and harder!!! :D 

My card is a little kitsch, she's an old fashioned cowgirl working down on the farm in her plaid yet still looking drop-dead gorgeous and ready to kick a lil butt with those sexy boots!!!

So show your love for the Bombshells and vote for the one that tickles your fancy most!!



Love GlitteryKatie
XxX

3 comments:

Brodders said...

gorgeous KT x

FitterTwit said...

Great job with this! I've got a blog award for you on my blog http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com/2010/12/well-dang.html.

TinnyMey said...

what a beautyful blog and so much wonderful thinks...sorry my english is not so good!
happy new year!