11 December 2011

Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Christmas Challenge-Day 6!

...and Tim's Tag 8- Steampunk styleeee;


So I had fun getting inky with friends yesterday and I made this steampunk style tag! When I got to my crop I discovered that I'd left my Steampunk guys stamps from my Tim Holtz Steampunk Stamp set at home!!!

Supplies
Tim Holtz Steampunk Stamps
Distress Inks
Sizziz Gears Dies
Sizzix GEars Movers and Shapers
Dimo Tape
QuicKutz Holly Leaves Die
Ideology Gears and Spinners
Distress Stickles
Brads, Ribbon, Lil' Lightbulb

10 comments:

Kate said...

Brilliant! I loved doing this one, so many layers! X

Unknown said...

Fantastic tag
Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Gorgeous! Love the little light bulb :)

Kathi said...

Oooh. I love and adore this tag. And your blog is snowing, which I also love. :D

~Lady B~ said...

I love this one!!!!! Fabulous!

Jamie Phillips said...

Beautiful!!

MaRyKaY said...

beautiful tag

ike said...

This is AWESOME. So many things on there... it's just brilliant :-D xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is great. Don't miss the punk guys at all. The light bulb is excellent.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I love this tag with all the Steampunk goodies on it!!! Way Cool!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!!! Hugs!!!