26 November 2012

Cherry Bomb!

I can't believe it's nearly the end of November! This month on the Bombshell Blog we are showcasing the CherryBomb Stamp set. Now this is a new set to me so I thought I'd see what I could do with Big Old Mr Devil and some Kraft cardstock and white embossing powder-I may have mentioned I'm having a bit of a Kraft Cardstock 'thang' at the moment!


Supplies:
Cherry Bomb Bombshell Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye Halloween Paper
Shapeabilities Ribbon Banners
Shapeabilities Foliage
Nestabilities Postage Stamps
Distress Ink
White Embossing Powder

I used my Bombshell Pin I created back in July as an embellishment as it had those cute cherries on it!

I hope you're recovering from all the Turkey and that your festive arrangements are going well- don't forget some time for crafting- the best therapy there is!
Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie xxxxx

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Eek! I totally love this!!!

Your devil is understated and the pop of color from that pin is perfection.

I also love, Love, LOVE that sentiment.