26 June 2013

June Blog Hop-Layers


This Month's theme is textures and Layers and I LOVE textures and layers!
I had this cute but very plain paper mache heart which was just begging to be covered...so I did!
I used a mixture of Teresa Collins and Prima papers which I REALLY roughed up the edges of with my Tim Holtz paper distresser and lightly inked them with Distress Ink, Walnut Ink. The edges of the papers were glittered!

I used Bombshell Angel coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, I mounted her on a Floral Oval by Spellbinders and attached her to the covered heart. Finally I added a spellbinders banner with 'Bombshell' stamped on it and added some paper roses.





Supplies
Paper Mache Heart
Teresa Collins 6x6 papers
Prima 6x6 papers
Diamond Dust Glitter
Distress Ink
Spellbinders Banners & Floral Ovals
Spectrum Noir Pens

Now hop along to see what Suzi has created HERE

Here's the whole Blog List so you can see what the whole DT have created!

Bombshell Blog
Alison
Kim
Jodi
Stempelientje
Marnie
Alaine
Glittery Katie YOU ARE HERE!!!
Suzi
Kapree
Jenn
Sharon
Kelli
Kathi


Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie XX

6 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love all the distressing and your colored image. Beautiful work!

deniserows said...

she's so vintage in this. and the coloring perfect

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I just love EVERYTHING about this vintage card! STUNNING!

Alison said...

Loving it! The color are awesome. Love that banner!

Kathi said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!

I love all the fabulous details! Great work!

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Katie and i love the heart shape layers and distressing !