13 October 2014

Trying to get crafting again!

With all the illness thing I must admit my mojo has gone and done a runner! I was lucky enough to be on the Bombshell Stamps Design team for several years but because I was mojo'less I stood down as I felt guilty for not pulling my weight.
I thought about what I wanted to make and figured I'd go in the opposite direction to the Bombshell Stamps style and decided to get some Lawn Fawn stamps. I love Kawaii and Amigurumi and the Lawn Fawn stamps are in that style and they have lovely co-ordinating dies to lessen the fussy cutting!
So here's what I've been making:

 My first lot of stamps and dies!


This is little fwog my first Lawn Fawn card, a bit wobbly getting back to colouring and designing a card!  Little Fox which I was more pleased with!


Cute Acorn and Pink Unicorn tag style cards. Gnome was fun, love his Toadstool home!


I love the Dragon but it was so difficult to match up papers with the teal I'd used- lesson learnt!



First time I'd used the Polaroid Die and the Critters at the Dog Park set, very sweet!



I guess I'm struggling at the moment or at least I feel as if I am. I KNEW how to work the Bombshell stamps as I'd used them so much over the years, whereas I have to LEARN how to use and get comfortable with the Lawn Fawn stamps- does that make sense?! At least I'm hoping this is the case cos I love colouring in and want to do justice to these cute stamps! Thank goodness for Lawn Fawn's wonderful Design Team and Pinterest board, loads of inspiration there!

Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie xxx



No comments: