21 October 2015

Infrequent poster alert!

I am crafting but have got out of the habit of blogging what I make!
as Halloween is just around the corner I decided to finally buy myself the Tim Holtz Gothic Boo dies and have a play!





So I used the following Sizzix Alterations: Gothic Boo, Crescent Moon and Stars, Tattered Pinecone, Cabinet Card, Sizzlets Decorative Strip Die- Cobweb, Sizzix Movers and Shapers - Mini Cat and Raven. I also used Black Soot and Antique Linen Distress Glitter, Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Mini Stash Regions Beyond, Distress Ink and the very cool Jolees spider stickers!
Entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Happy Halloween Crafting!
GlitteryKatie  xxx  

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so pleased that you've joined us this week. And what a creation! I love the details. Fabulous piece! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely stunning creation! And I had to laugh at your clever and witty write-up, too (especially the title)! But I surely am glad that you posted this because it is fantastic. I love how you gave it such a rustic gothic look, yet it is still sophisticated and hauntingly lovely (if those descriptors make sense together). I like how it has traditional Halloween elements, but it is totally unique and original. Wonderful work and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Barbara said...

Amazing work! Love all details , you've done a very beautiful project! I love so much glittery things! Wonderful design! Thanks so much for joining us this week on Simon SAys Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! BArbarayaya

Paula Whittaker said...

Brilliant creation!
well done on being one of the five projects in the Designer Spotlight over on Simon Says Stamp x

A Pink said...

Fabulous halloween atb . Congrats on being chosen as a designer Spotlight at SSS x

sarascloset said...

I'm so happy you decided to post this time! What a wonderful, glittery Halloween creation! Congrats on your win, too!